Sangoma LYNC-NBE-AP01 - Microsoft Lync NetBorder Lync Express Appliance
Lync is specifically designed by Microsoft to be easily integrated with an existing Microsoft environment. Until now, connecting Lync to an existing TMD infrastructure has not been given that same design consideration. A Microsoft engineer would need to integrate Lync with a third party mediato connect Lync to the outside world, UNTIL NOW.
Sangoma’s Lync Express combines a fully-featured Lync Server with its Lync certified award-winning VoIP, NetBorder Express to create the ONLY all-in-one Lync server appliance on the market. All in a simple and elegant appliance.
Lync Express is the all-in-one quick and easy solution to get you up and running in the postera that is Microsoft Lync Unified Communications.
Microsoft® Lync™ 2010 is a Unified Communications platform that enables:
- All-in-one turnkey solution in a simple and elegant appliance
- Enable Microsoft® Lync™ for an SME of up to 100 employees
- PSTN connectivity assured by Lync certified NetBorder™ Express VoIP Gateway
- Connect legacy devices to Lync UC services
- Integrate with Office 365 services with Lync on-premise
The Lync Express appliance offers a full Microsoft Lync solution withconnectivity built-in. All the is pre-installed; all that is needed to do is configure Microsoft Lync. For deployments where there is no domain controller present in the customer’s Windows network, an optional virtual machine with the domain controller role is available on the appliance.
- 1 / /J1 span to assure ISDN connectivity to the PSTN
- 4 lines for legacy devices (faxes and phones)
Lync Express Overview
Sangoma brings its considerable knowledge of VoIPand telecom expertise to the Microsoft Lync channel. The tight integration of NetBorder Express and Lync greatly facilitates the installation of an enterprise voice deployment, and the cost-effectiveness of our single box solution makes this product stand out in a category of its own in the current Lync market.
- Microsoft® Windows™ 2008 Server R2
- Microsoft® Lync™ Server 2010 Standard
- NetBorder™ Express VoIP Gateway
- Hyper-V Microsoft® Windows™ 2008 Server as Domain Controller/Active Directory Server
Note: Microsoft licensing is not included; they can be optionally purchased through Sangoma.
- 4 lines
- 1 ISDN
- North American variants
- Japan variant (INS1500)
- 1 ISDN option: From 2 to 30 channels of simultaneous calls per system over PSTN
VoIP Protocol Termination
- TCP or UDP
- SIP control protocol per RFC 3261
- RTP/RTCP per RFC 3550/3551
- TLS per RFC 5246
- SRTP per RFC 3711
- G.168-2002 with hardware option
- DTMF over RTP per RFC 2833; international and custom tone detection and generation
- Voice Activity Detection and Comfort Noise Generation (VAD/CNG)
- T.38 Fax relay
Management and Configuration:
- Web server
- Web services API
- Configuration files for easy integration into OEM applications
- SNMP , DS1 and call stats MIBS
- Contextual help menus
- Extensive logging
- Automatic board discovery
- Open protocol translation & XML-based routing rules
- Configurable ISDN to SIP mapping per RFC 3398
- 3 RJ-45 Ethernet ports
- 4 USB ports
- 1 DVI output port
- 250W universal
- 1U : 480.4(W) x 474(D) x 44(H) mm; 19”(W) x 18.7”(D) x 1.7”(H)
Support and Professional Services:
- Sangoma engineers are here to support your success. Whether you need technical support and maintenance, training, consultation and installation services, Sangoma can help you. Contact your Sales representative for more information.
- Standard 12-month warranty is included. Additional warranty services available, contact your Sales representative for more information.